classic romance ceremony
The Classic Romance Ceremony is our most popular option and allows you to choose the tone as well as the length of your ceremony.
You have the opportunity to personalize your Classic Romance Ceremony with several additional options including:
- Lighting of the Unity Candle, the Wedding Sand Ceremony, or the Presentation of Roses
- You can also choose one or two of your honored guests to perform a reading at your ceremony
*Please Note: This package does not include the Rehearsal Hour, but it may be included for an additional fee.
cultural heritage ceremony
Another popular option, our Cultural Heritage Ceremony, allows you to incorporate a cultural tradition or heritage into your ceremony. The length of time of the ceremony depends on which tradition(s) you wish to include:
- The Lasso and 13 Coins (Las Arras) Ceremonies
- Sugar and or Honey Ceremonies
- Jumping the Broom Ceremony
- Handfasting Ceremony
This package includes everything in The Classic Romance Ceremony in addition to some or all of the following:
- Religious Service and Communion for the Bride and Groom
- Additional readers announced by either the minister, friend or a family member
- Personalized and customized vows
- A completely customized wedding “script” will be created personally for you
*Please Note: A Rehearsal with the Minister attending is not included in this Package, but if you would prefer that your Minister does attend, an additional fee will be added to the quoted fee. If you choose to include the Minister at the Rehearsal, he will schedule an hour of time for your Rehearsal to orchestrate the event with all parties included.
Full christian ceremony
The Full Christian Ceremony closely resembles a full Catholic Mass and can include a full holy communion. This ceremony is usually about 45 minutes to an hour in length and can be personalized to include anything below:
- Two Officiants. They work together to give you and your guests a Cathedral Style Wedding
- Two tall standing hurricane style candlesticks, a 5-foot table that will be draped in appropriate material and used as the altar
- Full Holy Communion to your bridal party and guests
Your Minister will attend your wedding rehearsal and help orchestrate the flow of the ceremony to all who will be partaking in the glorious event.
*Please Note: Due to the busy schedules of our Ministers, your Rehearsal may need to be scheduled at a time that isn’t considered Peak Time. Peak Time is considered anytime from Friday starting at 1:00pm thru all day Saturday.
We also offer an Elopement Ceremony for couples interested in a more private experience. The following steps must be taken in order for us to perform your elopement:
- The couple must appear in their chosen county for the Wedding Elopement Ceremony
- A Marriage License in the chosen county must be obtained (1) day before the wedding service
- You will need to check with your chosen county if the date and time you prefer for the ceremony is available
- Your Marriage License must be (1) day old prior to you Wedding Ceremony
*Please Note: Please provide Reverend By Request at least (2) days prior to making your elopement plans ceremony. Not counting the bride and groom, a total of only (4) attendees may be present at the ceremony.